Virtual Campus Tour
See where you will spend time as a student at Bastyr’s Seattle area campus.
- The Bastyr Shuttle runs several times a day between the Kenmore campus and Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Seattle's Wallingford/Fremont neighborhood. It makes stops at riders' request anywhere within its coverage area. See its coverage area [PDF] and schedule [PDF].
- King County Metro operates the regional bus system. Its Trip Planner Tool can help you plan trips to campus and elsewhere. Or use Google Transit.
- Onebusaway.org provides real-time arrival and departure info for Metro buses.
- Sound Transit Link Light Rail connects Sea-Tac Airport and downtown Seattle, with expansion through North Seattle under construction.
- BoltBus offers affordable rides to Portland and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- All students are enrolled in a student health plan that covers visits to Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
- For additional insurance coverage, the Office of Student Services can provide a list of potential options.
- QFC (a local grocery store) is less than a mile from campus
- In addition to many chain and local groceries, PCC Natural Markets offers responsibly sourced produced, meat, seafood and groceries in line with Bastyr's whole food philosophy.
- The area's many farmers markets link eaters with local farmers.